In the area of automationtechnology, BINDER offers protection class IP 67 and IP 68 sensor connectors in shieldable and non-shieldable designs. These connectors have a compact construction and are available as cable connectors, integrated connectors and panel mount connectors. New product: the new M12 male panel mount connector with synthetic housing is the perfect addition to female panel mount connectors with synthetic housing that are already available. The synthetic housing is made of UL capable PA, which is suitable because of its high mechanical stability and good chemical durability and thereby serves s an alternative to expensive stainless steel.
Initially, the M12 male panel mount connector is available as a version with AWG 24 and 200 mm single wire lengths. In addition, 12-pin versions with solder or dip-solder contacts and colour coded contact inserts can be generated from the "toolbox". The assembly dimensions correspond with those of the metal version.
- Fibreglass reinforced UL capable PA
- High mechanical stability
- Good chemical durability
- Versions with AWG 24 and 200 mm single wire length
- 4 to 12-pin versions with solder or dip-solder contacts and colour-coded contact inserts can be generated from the existing toolbox
- Assembly dimensions analogue to metal versions