The Power segment at BINDER includes connectors with protection class IP 40 up to IP 67, which have properties that are especially suitable for the area of machine building. We would like to introduce you to the series 693 RD24 Vario cable outlet as a new product in this area. Especially with applications that have arbitrary assemblies, the product is significantly more flexible while it provides the best possible reliability with regard to strain relief and protection class. In addition, round cables can be taken up with a housing size of 7 to 17 mm.
Another advantage is the simple and secure assembly as a result of the low number of components. With a rated voltage of 250 V / 400 V, a rated current of 16 A / 10 A and the VDE and UL approval, the RD24 Vario cable outlet offers optimal prerequisities especially for the area of machine building.
In addition, the product is available as 3+PE type with solder, crimp and screw terminal connection options.
- Mounting of round cables with outer diameters from 7 to 17 mm
- Significantly higher flexibility for applications with arbitrary assemblies
- Best possible security for strain relief and protection class
- Available as 3+PE type with solder, crimp and screw terminal connection options
- The low number of components make the assembly simple and secure
- The rated voltage of 250 V / 400 V, rated current of 16 A / 10 A and VDE and UL approval provide the optimal prerequisites for applications in machine building and power supply in many different areas