Due to increasing efficiency requirements of mobile network equipments, innovative connectivity solutions within the telecommunication market are in greater demand than ever. At the same time, there is a trend towards miniaturization of mobile network elements that gains higher importance. With their new compact and easy to install 4.3-10 connector series, IMS ensures that those increasing needs of the mobile communication industry are met.
Despite the smaller size in comparison with the 7/16 connectors, excellent return loss and low passive intermodulation (PIM) values are achieved. Thanks to a universal jack, there are three different coupling variations possible: Screw, Hand-screw and Quick lock coupling. Compliant with the standards of protection class IP 68, IMS can offer their customers as well watertight 4.3-10 solutions for indoor and outdoor applications.
More product features:
- Superior electrical performance
- High mechanical protection of RF contact areas
- Space and weight saving construction
- Lead-free compliant with RoHS (Directive 2002/95/EC)
- Recycleable components compliant with WEEE (Directive 2002/96/EC)