with quick-acting SMD fuse
With its quickacting characteristic according to IEC 60127-4 the UMF 250 protects your electronic systems from overcurrents and short-circuits.
Today, SMD components are used for most new designs. This allows a higher component density and double-sided PCBs. Faster assembly also leads to a significant cost advantage. Furthermore, SMD technology supports the current trend towards miniaturization of products. The UMF 250 is available in five rated currents from 500 mA to 10 A. The fuse is characterized by its high breaking capacity of up to 200 A at rated voltage. With the UMF 250 both primary and secondary protection on SMD PCBs is possible.
Applications include protection of power supplies, medical equipment, and devices for home and industrial use. As a RoHS compliant fuse, the UMF 250 can be used with lead-free soldering processes. The solder pads are compatible to major competitors' products.
Features and benefits:
- High current range from 500 mA to 10 A
- Rated voltage up to 250 V AC and 125 V DC (according to IEC)
- Breaking capacity up to 200 A @ 250 V AC / 125 V DC
- Quick-acting characteristic according to IEC 60127-4 (UMF: Universal Modular Fuse)
- Compact design of 10.1 x 3 x 3 mm
Data sheet (454 KB)