This newly developed digital HSD interconnection enables excellent data transmission via LVDS (low voltage differential signaling) by preventing interference both from cross-talk and other external sources.
Due to its optimized shielding concept the 100 Ohm impedance matched interconnection works at a superior level. The product's highlight SSR (smart strain relief) offers a uniquely unstressed soldering joint construction, for PCB types. This SSR feature, in combination with the guiding rib gussets on the connector interface, provide outstanding mechanical mating security and robustness.
- SSR enables unstressed solder joints for PCB types
- Tilt safety
- Very hiigh data bit rate up to 5 Gbit/s
- Excellent resistance against cross-talk and RF-EMC
- Mechanical robustness according to automotive requirements
- THR and THT capable for automated assemblies
- Mechanical and color coding prevents mismatching
- Primary & secondary locking mechanism ensures highest interconnection security
Data sheet 1.2 MB