The flat design of the new NET-BOX series of wall-mounted enclosures gives you plenty of scope for installing many different electronics assemblies, smaller displays and large-volume connectors. The highlight is located in the lower part: wall mounting is effected on the right and left, and in between there is a large-volume surface for interfaces. When the wiring for the electronics has been completed, the connectors are elegantly covered with a trim - all this without any visible connections. However, the connections always remain accessible.
From stock, the NET-BOX with its curved appearance consists of 3 individual components: a bottom part in the colour lava as well as a top cover and a lid, both in light grey (RAL 7035). Thanks to the V0 ASA+PC material used and the IP 65 protection class (sealing kit available as an accessory) for the electronics compartment, the NET-BOX can also be used for terminal units outdoors.
The enclosures are available in 3 different sizes:
- version 140 with dimensions 140 x 140 x 46,5 mm (L x W x H)
- version 180 with dimensions 180 x 180 x 48,5 mm (L x W x H)
- version 220 with dimensions 220 x 220 x 50,5 mm (L x W x H)
There is a PCB level in the top as well as in the bottom part, each with the appropriate attachment domes. This is a significant advantage for the individual planning of the electronics installation.
Wall mounting is very easy:
- Mount the bottom part on the wall at 3 points.
- Then bolt the top cover and the lid to the bottom part using corrosion-free stainless steel Torx screws.
- A infill cover available in the range of accessories makes it possible to create an additional compartment, for example for greater installation volume, to protect the connections or simply to visually close the bottom part of the enclosure.
On account of the clean lines, the elegant colours and the exciting solution, the NET-BOX fits ideally into modern surroundings as a data acquisition system, central control unit, supervision terminal or for data systems engineering, measuring and control engineering as well as medical technology etc.